The 360º Panographic Photography of Edward Huff's.
Brown University Stadium
Dedicated in 1925 as Brown University Field, the home of Brown football was built completely by subscription. In 1988, the Stadium underwent a complete renovation, with work being done to restore and waterproof the concrete as well as paint the restrooms, press box and all the graphics throughout the stadium. The stadium's current capacity is 20,000, although a record crowd of 33,000 witnessed Brown face Colgate on Thanksgiving morning, 1932, with portable bleachers being brought in for the game.
To Brown University pages

Full Screen This is a large file, 1.5mb.